The pages within this website are intended for use by UK residents and businesses only and refer to UK products.
Who Is Equity Release Supermarket Ltd
Company details and regulation
Equity Release Supermarket is a limited company registered in England No 6553466. Our Head Office is at Genesis Centre, Science Park South, Birchwood, Cheshire. WA3 7BH. By completing an online enquiry form you consent to Equity Release Supermarket contacting you in order to discuss your requirements.
The information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include: -
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- We may also store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this to recognise you and your preferred settings, and it saves you from re-entering information on return visits to the site. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Our cookies will have file names such as .equityreleasesupermarket.co.uk
- We using tracking systems to measure the performance of our website to enhance the user experience. Upon submitting a contact form, Google Site Stats will collate visitor data and record this to improve the quality of our service. For further information - Google Site Stats.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at the about cookies website. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
What we do with your information
In using the www.equityreleasesupermarket.co.uk website, you have agreed to the data collection and personal use of the information you have supplied on the contact forms. As we value the protection of your data seriously we only use the data we collect in aggregate unless you’ve specifically allowed us to use it for contacting you or for running other features of the site.
Having entered your personal details relating to obtaining a quote, find an adviser, ask a question or requesting a free guide, establishing how much you can borrow, then on your behalf we will endeavour to find a local independent equity release adviser.
The suitably qualified adviser will then contact you to establish your requirements and ascertain whether you are eligible in the first instance. Your adviser will then help explain which equity release schemes would be relevant & best advice for your particular circumstances. These advisers will offer whole of market advice & may charge an advice fee for their services. We will not share your information with anyone else non-qualified in equity release.
We will only provide access to your personal information under the following circumstances:
- You have specifically requested us to do so (e.g. to find an independent financial adviser, request a quote, ask a question, request a free guide etc)
- You have specifically requested us to do so (e.g. if you find you are encountering technical difficulties and require assistance).
- It is required by the law of the land.
- It is necessary to maintain our system for providing access to advice.
We may sell, rent or share information about user habits in aggregate only. We will never do so in a manner that could even remotely be individually identifiable.
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order and to provide future services.
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our products and services.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- We may also pass on your details to our associated companies and third parties who may contact you with details of money saving offers and services that may be of interest to you; however we will give you the option to request not to have your details passed on.
- By entering your address and telephone details in our website contact forms such as calculator, compare deals, ask a question, find an adviser, free guide & newsletter subscription; you understand and accept that Equity Release Supermarket will pass this information on to a suitable independent equity release advisory firm. You also understand and accept that Equity Release Supermarket may use this information to keep you informed by telephone, post and/or e-mail of products and services that are available from Equity Release Supermarket that we feel may be of interest to you.
If, you at any time after registering change your mind about receiving our postal/email offers or sharing your information with third parties you can write to us at the following address:- Equity Release Supermarket, Genesis Centre, Science Park South, Birchwood, Cheshire. WA3 7BH.
Alternatively you can call 01925 830816 or email
Correcting & update
If you would like to correct and/or update your registration information you can write to us at the following address: Equity Release Supermarket, Genesis Centre, Science Park South, Birchwood, Cheshire. WA3 7BH.
Alternatively you can call 01925 830816 or email